Penn State Public Media’s Creative Group connects people through the power of film, video, and interactive stories.
Stories are how people communicate.
Stories have always been central to how we learn and how we get things done. A moving story can often inspire and motivate people in a way that rhetoric cannot.
Tell us your challenges.
You don’t need to come to us with solutions. Tell us where you want to go. Together we’ll employ creativity and experience to help you reach your goals.
We'll motivate people to action.
Story-based media solutions are what we provide. The equation is simple, the variables are ever-changing. . . but the resulting solution is always the same problem + story + media = action
A trusted resource with roots in Penn State Public Media.
As a division of Penn State Public Media, the Creative Group shares many values that define NPR and PBS:
- Intellectually Curious
- High Standards for Quality
- Importance of an Informed Citizenry
- Technical Expertise
Creative Media Group Capabilities
Video & Audio
- High-definition video production (Sony XDCAM PDW 350; Sony XDCAM PDW 700)
- Location audio production
- Full lighting packages
- Studio with full lighting grid
- Video editing (Final Cut Pro, After Effects)
- Script writing
- Set design
- Art direction
- Lighitng direction
- Audio recording, mixing, production
- Experience ranging from 30-second spots to full-length broadcast programming
- Public Events
- Discussions & Forums
- Live Call-ins
Multimedia & Print Design
- Interactive Design
- Responsive Design (mobile-friendly)
- Writing/Editing/Content Development
- Information Architecture
- Web Development, Deployment
- Content Management
- Flash Animation/Programming
- Video Compression
- Print & Logo Design
- Email List/HTML Email Campaigns
- Proposal Development
- Grant Writing
- Partnership Facilitation
- National Exposure via Public Television & Public Radio
- Custom Project Website
- Online Video Sharing
- Comcast Video On Demand (State-wide)
- Penn State Channel
- Big Ten Network
- Live Webcasts
- K-12 Education Development and Distribution
- University Course Video Materials
- Online Video Asset Distribution